Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday: Make A Mess

Tim Walker for Juicy Couture

The thing about red lipstick (my current is Dragonfly by Nars - it's a lip pencil and it has magic properties) it makes eating treacherous. Eat an apple, and you'll get it on your chin when your bottom lip curls down. Talk too much and it slips to the corners of your mouth. Fling your chopsticks around when you talk (as I do) and it will inevitably end up on your chin, forehead, wherever. However I can't give up on the red. I am infatuated.

2 comments:

A said...

Hey there, a friend of mine put me onto your blog and I'm loving it! Just wanted to stop by and say I went into Mecca Cosmetica on the weekend to check out the Nars lip pencil, Dragon Girl, and it is now in my makeup purse. I love it! Have just turned 30 and am now officially a red lipstick girl.

Thanks! ;)

Rachel said...

Oh hooray Ali! I've also checked out your blog! Love the 'The Rules' post!! xo