Monday, October 5, 2009

Where Do You Go To, My Lovely?

I had dinner with a friend the other night - you know one of those peops who you never see while they've got a girlfriend, but when they are single they desperately need your company again? I actually have no problem with that, particularly because the night is always filled with chatter because you haven't seen each other in so long, and becaue they feel terrible for ditching you so there is so much apologising and they generally pay for dinner out of guilt. Given my credit card situation right now, I'm hoping a few more people break up and offer to buy me dinner.

Jokes, guys! Please don't break up. Broken hearts are getting a little tedious.

Anyway - as I was nattering with my mate, I started to notice something different about him. Sure, he'd gained a few during the happy, contented relationship moments. That wasn't it. Then I realised! His hair! He's growing it, and it's got a very sophisticated wave to it (not unlike January Jones' below!), and it's even gotten darker with the length. It looks faboosh! Which got me thinking about man hair. Thankfully, as they get older, boys seem to experiment more with their style. No more #2 all-over, or worse, the mullet. There is some serious style happening in man-hair, and I like it!


'cept for the hairy chest of course!

No comments: