Thursday, October 1, 2009

Viva Brisvegas: Shopping Post

Yes, I'm being very lazy at work today. So you might think. I am in actual fact being uber productive. I feel like the old lawyer of past. It's ridiculous. So my brain is having little naps, as I had a very late night last night and stupidly early morning this morning. Blogging = napping today.

Brisbane has a new fashion market destination as of this Saturday, with the opening to be celebrated with champagne and a BBQ (this is more than enough of an incentive to get me there...). The market is set to operate every Saturday and Sunday out of Chandler (wait... not such an incentive after all), providing shoppers with access to new and pre-loved fashion goods. The markets, set up by a Brissie-based brother and sister duo, are dedicated to high quality fashion at market prices (= 2 for, 1 against).


Check out their info pack, and the market itself doesn't look too bad. Certainly not the Bangkok weekend markets I was imagining with some consternation and hive-breakout on my neck. So... check it out Brissie dwellers. And no. I can't. I must study with as much productivity and gusto as I have shown towards my work this week. It is very out of character, and I need to latch on while the workaholic breeze is a-blowing.

No comments: