Monday, November 16, 2009

You Should Be Reading



xandymagazine.

Another of those achingly hip online magazines... I always feel guilty when I look at the pictures - (a) I will never be that skinny, I think, as I finish my Cherry Ripe; (b) I will never think to wear red cherry earrings (total lie - however I do badly want those earrings...!) and (c) I was never one of those cool kids who listened to cool dude bands and went to live music in dirty rooms (I am Ms Pop, and Ms Pop will be in sanitary, pop-bliss next Wednesday at Britney Spears' concert!).

No, I couldn't get the picture any smaller... That's large, peops! Click on the link!!!

However! I have turned the tables on all those cool kids! I write for x&y! Yes! I'm very excited and excitable. However I have a pseudonym. And my first piece.. I'm not in love with. But tomorrow should see another, funnier more me piece ooze from the keys of my laptop. So stay tuned, and see if you can guess who I am!

PS: Yes! That's a truckload of tags down there.... But x&y talks about all that shiz!

PPS: NO! I didn't make it to the launch party, so there are no photos of me looking fabulous and chirpy and with perfect hair. Frankly, I never have perfect hair, so what a relief I wasn't standing next to all those other glam-a-zons! Did someone say Cherry Ripe?

1 comment:

Ally Kay said...

Congrats Rach! Love the article!!! Fun fun fun.