Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Back!

8,000 words. What a breeze! Not. I was so hideously bored. There were no pretty pictures in sight. No celebrity gossip. Not a scrap of make-up on my face. Wearing tracksuit pants (*gasp* - however they were my hip-hop pants, so I felt righteously bitchin' as I huddled over my laptop). I didn't even wear an underwire bra! It was almost liberating. Yes, I found myself the most marvellous 1950s-swimsuit-inspired soft bra which was the biz! And it only cost $15 from Supre! (I had to pop in to get my bits & pieces together - as skanky as possible - for yet another marvellously fun costume party).

Without further ado, may I present to you the latest in Christmas-gift gifts. Yes folks, not only is the Britney Spears concert just around the corner (hellz yes I'm going! I loves her) so is Christmas! Some people dread this time of year. As a lover of giving (and receiving) gifts I am most excited! Here is my top pick for the politically correct, soy latte sipping, and yet still in possession of a sense of humour friend in your life: the GreenAide! (like "grenade" - geddit?)



I don't want one, no no no. After my climate change assignment I feel a desperate urge to run around and LITTER, but this is clever. I love wordgames.

Available from The Old Sweet Shop in the ... UK. Damn. Pounds are poo unless someone is giving them to you, hand over fist-like.

No comments: