Monday, November 16, 2009

Strike A Pose

Cate Blanchett is one of my favourite actresses ev-uh. I loves her. She is practically the Infallible Woman in my eyes, and I think perhaps the fact she hit her Hollywood straps at a somewhat older age (and by 'older' I don't mean nursing home, I mean mature) that she hasn't made some of the disastrous errors synonymous with a lot of other Hollywood starlets. Although I have always thought when I pull on my knickers of a morning, just how easy and natural it all is...

Here is Queen Cate posing in US Vogue magazine, as shot by bankruptee Annie Leibovitz, who is still a star - even after all this time (in American Psycho, Reese Witherspoon's character mentions that she wants Leibovitz to be their wedding photographer - and that's set in the 80s!).


Cate has been in the USA performing A Streetcar Named Desire which has been earning her incoherently ravingly good reviews.

No comments: