Friday, November 20, 2009

Victoria Speaks

Unlike Kate Moss who should really just strike a pose and zip her lips (quote of the week "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"), I can't get enough of Victoria Beckham. I realise that she drives some people bananas. I am not one of these people. I also think she's smart. Yes! I do.



VB was interviewed for Allure magazine, and here's some of what she had to say:

Sun or self-tanner?
Sun. I don't self-tan anymore; it's frustrating when people criticize my color. It's the color that I am! I wear sunblock, but I live in a hot climate.

Coffee or tea?
I start off the day with a double espresso. Then i get on the running machine and I run like a bat out of hell.

Pajamas or…?
I tend to wear nothing, but David bought me these little sets from Agent Provocateur, his favorite store.

Salad or fries?
Salad. I'm not going to lie. I'm not one of these people that says, "Oh, I eat hamburgers."

Massage or facial?
I run every day, so a massage is great.

Posh or Victoria?
I'm so respectful of the Spice Girls, and I love all the girls dearly, but it's nice now that people know my name. But either is a compliment. I mean, I've been called a lot worse.

Heels or flats?
I beyond hate ballerina flats - I can't even walk in them. Unless they're on a ballet dancer doing ballet, I just don't get it.

Sex or sleep?
Sex. I'm getting into bed with David Beckham every night, so, you know, there'd be something wrong if I said "sleep.

I love her honesty, humour and Spice Girls diplomacy! I also love the fact that she sunbakes (I'm a sucker, yes I know about cancer... I just can't help myself). I also only ever wear ballet slippers when I'm walking home tipsy-like from a night out. She rocks my world. Happy Friday. And huzzah! The sun just came out!

2 comments:

the showpony said...

I think we need to start a VB fan club! Apart from the non-eating thing (but hey, at least she's honest about it, unlike most celebs), she can do no wrong in my eyes...

Rachel said...

Yes yes yes! Let's do it!