Friday, July 24, 2009

A waltz with me?

Friends of mine got married last week - I wasn't able to attend but I did sneak a peek at their first dance together on facebook earlier tonight (aah the beauties of the interweb!)

The wedding dance performed by the whole bridal party was hilarious and included a boys vs girls dance off, the groom and his groomsmen dancing backstreet boys/boyband style and a bollywoodesque finale to Jai Ho...This prompted me to search "wedding dances" in youtube and I came up with the following gems:

Baby Got Back - this did the email rounds a few years ago




Walking into the church...


High School Musical!


I think this one is my favourite- very cute dad!

1 comment:

R said...

Oh. My. God. So funny! I love that! Five minutes of dancing down the aisle - that was awesome!! Wheeee! Happy Friday!