Tuesday, March 10, 2009

These Are A Few of My Favourite ...

Forever 21 purchases. I heart Forever 21 in a major way - so cheap, so fun, so on-trend it makes your heart wrench to walk out of the store, because you know yet more fabulous stock that you're desperate to own is being loaded onto the shelves.

I was mocked for buying this most awesome patent red heartshaped handbag, but I loves it! I use it as often as I can. It is glorious. And it was only $12.80. Happy, happy, happy!

I also bought the feather top (which is dry clean only! WTF?!) and these most skin-tight, shiny, liquidy pants. Mon dieu I love them too! (Mine don't have the stirrup thankfully). I dubbed them "Dolphin Pants" as they made a strange squealing noise as I pulled them on. They're lucky they get to travel to New York and Brisbane, rather than being hunted by Japanese. They are lucky.


No comments: