Monday, March 2, 2009

New Bookmark: As Seen In



The latest website sure to drive you to cut your credit card up is As Seen In a clever site that picks out items featured in magazines and links you to an online shop that sells the item. Better yet - they usually find the pieces for cheaper than quoted in the mag. Hurrah! So... really you're saving money (if we apply the Kim philosophy of saving money, as seen in Kath & Kim when she went to the outlets and returned with hundreds of dollars worth of outdoor furniture and bras).

I think this website is such a great idea - the number of times I've seen something I love, flicked to the back of the magazine to find out where to buy it, and it's only available from "select retailers in Melbourne" and I want to tear my hair it, stomp my foot and squeal with frustration. Not only that, it's a great platform for advertising. I wonder if it's free?

No comments: