Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Barack Obama Doesn't Understand Fashion

Says the First Lady:

“He’s always asking: ‘Is that new? I haven’t seen that before.’ It’s like, Why don’t you mind your own business? Solve world hunger. Get out of my closet.”

She teasingly imitated him: “You didn’t need any more shoes. The shoes you had on yesterday were fine. Why can’t you just wear that for the rest of the presidency?”

One of my favourite Michelle outfits

SJP concurs

Jay-Z doesn't get fashion either (apparently). Beyonce apparently guest blogged for The Cut the other day (I still can't tell if it's real or a parody) to show her fans what she bought at the Patricia Field store (one of my New York friends bumped into her walking out of the store! so jealous - I didn't see any celebrities in New York!) beause, as she says: "Let me show you what I bought. I'd show my husband, Jay-Z, but he doesn't care."


Men! Honestly.

No comments: