Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chain store blues?

Back in my teens I loved the Aussie chain store Portmans but as I got older, Portmans didn't seem to follow me... I felt their styles became tired and a bit blah.

However Portmans are slowly revamping their look. First they got Miranda Kerr on board to be the face of the brand (although she is no longer with them), Bloom cosmetics started selling their range instore, Willow designed a capsule collection a few years back and now Camilla and Marc are launching their new capsule collection for the chain.

Camilla and Marc are the brother sister designer duo from Sydney who are known for their feminine, quirky and edgy designs. The new Portmans collection boasts printed dresses, tulle and sequined blazers. Prices range from $250-$350 and will be instore early October.

No comments: