Friday, September 18, 2009

Twisdom

Do you look at your diary every morning and get a hard on from your own self-importance? Do you feel the need to tell the world via as many electronic mediums as possible how amazing you are? Is it impossible for you to keep your plans for world domination off your Twitter account?


Chances are, you've made it to the Twitter hall of fame - Tweeting Too Hard. If you need to see if you've made it, or if you enjoy laughing at the bizarre behaviour of others, this website is for you.

Golden moments:
* I feel bad for the girl on the train who was cuddling with a guy who would not stop staring at me.

* I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn't.

* Man, what is this? Recruiter week? That's the third headhunter that has called me so far and it's only Wednesday.

* 20mins of cardio. 60mins of weightlifting. The dirty looks gym buddy & I get from personal trainers because we don't need them. Priceless.

* Apparently u have to take a # and wait in line at the deli...do they not know who I am? I am leaving an angry message in the comment box.

* Damn.. Every morning I wake up, I tell myself I am damn fucking HOT!

* Hammered out a fast 91 miles (19mph) to arrive in a funky town called 29 Palms. The next 48 hours will be extreme, even by my standards.

* No matter how hard I try, I can't stop my Followers count from growing.

* OMG i was saying how i couldn't afford the gas to fly daddy's jet to the riviera this summer, and this barista totally rolled her eyes at me.


Yep. I love self-confidence too, but not when it's on steroids.

1 comment:

Heidi Rose said...

So funny. The one that says, "No matter how hard I try, I can't stop my Followers count from growing," is the best.