Monday, September 12, 2011

Hubba Bubba

As you know, over the weekend I spent 24 hours running after a 1 year old. Literally. She is in that phase where she crawls bloody fast, and is also learning to walk so the potential for major spills is HUGE. Thankfully there were no spills. The nappies were awful and I didn't sleep a wink as I listened out for signs of life... But we made it. Play School is truly the greatest invention ever. She sat on my lap and held my hand (ok, pinkie!)for a solid hour completely transfixed. It was honestly one of the most precious moments of my life.


But I'm not clucky. I do NOT know how my sister-in-law does it. I was bored out of my skull by hour 20. I also don't know how VB walks in those walloping great shoes with an infant in her arms.


PS: This is snapdragons' 1000th post! Cripes!

No comments: