Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday: Make It Stop

Maybe it's the dark moon... I'm not sure, but I'm the throes of a most distressing fat day/s, and there is nothing to be done about it! And I am feeling rather frustrated that my weekend is now so over committed, that I don't have time to do the absolute bare minimum I had hoped. I just wanted to read some of the latest books I'm picking up this afternoon (thank you, Book Depository!) in order to get over the scarring left by A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon which I finished last night. I also wanted to finish the organisation of the wardrobe. But it is not to be!

I can only deal with some of the engagements thrust upon me with a bit of grace and charm...


And then hope to escape some other time.


Happy Friday guys. I hope yours is exactly as you hope it to be! xo

No comments: