Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Girl Drew


I love this effortless hair and minimalist make-up with truckloads of sequins look. It generally takes hours to achieve (that includes washing hair which, for some reason always takes me longer than normal people as it is where some of my greatest one-liners emanate from, as I have imaginary conversations with (a) men I'm crushing on, (b) Barack Obama, (c) the Pope - mainly because I want to rant about condoms to someone and he seems like the person who knows the least and could do with some extra info, (c) Ban Ki Moon - mainly just to harass him until he gives me a job just to shut me up and (d) Leonardo di Caprio and other such luminaries). Strange that I only talk to men when I'm in the shower.

WOW! Tangent Monday. I meant to say - holy crappers it takes hours to achieve this fabulously glam look, and yet looks like you just swanned out of the shower (with 78 new one-liners for peppy conversation) had one of those nbifty robotic devices drop your dress on you (you know - where you lift up your arms and it just drops on you), powder your nose a little and out the door in 15 minutes. We all know that's a lie though... 2 hours later!

1 comment: