Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 11th Day of Christmassss...

Is anyone else bored with this? I should probably be requesting outlandish things but frankly, I'm too tired to think. Champagne seems to have some kind of brain-sucking ability whereby normal thought is replaced with an insistent need for a nanna nap. And a hair wash.

I overslept this morning. So I sacrificed washing my hair and taking time to choose a great outfit. Which would be fine if I weren't seeing so many people today. And having a date tonight. I mean fuck. Of all the days! What was I thinking?!

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love urgently delivered to me ... a hair wash and a beautiful dress, and a quick sprawl across the couch.

Maybe these dresses are a tad over the top... But hey. It's Christmas!

No comments: