Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Call This Fat?


I don't know why, I actually don't mind Jessica Simpson at all. I'm apathetic about her music, was vaguely jealous of her during her Daisy Duke phase, but always managed to balance out any envy on the basis that she married a douchebag and her father is kind of inappropriately sleazy about how well-endowed his daughter is. I also felt really sorry for her when she wore those god-awful jeans which sparked the whole fat mania in the first place. She lives in the USA. It's bad for your waistline.

Meanwhile. Jessica and I both have reason to be smug "you call this fat" bitches. I had another big girls are beautiful weigh-in yesterday. It went well. I am inching ever closer to song lyrics. Oh yes. The fat is dripping off like, well ... dripping.

No comments: