Friday, May 15, 2009

Dreaming...

Been a while since I have posted - apologies for the absence...

I had a weird but inspiring dream last night which I think may have arisen due to me feeling a bit blah about my work/career, being sick with the flu, missing my loved ones and just coming back from a lovely visit back home...

I dreamt that we were all meeting for lunch in my shop that was surrounded by beautiful clothes and homewares and books which had this gorgeous huge kitchen in the middle of it and full of vintage furniture.. hmm a sign of the future?

Some girls who are building on their own dreams and creating a niche little business are the girls from the Jewels of New York. A beautiful website filled with yummy seasonal recipes and cute holiday cookies. Here are some pics of their food stylings..




Aaahh, to be creative and talented.. *Sigh*

Stupid left brain (or is it right?)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my lord that website is gorgeous! I have no idea which side of the brain it is... I only know that engineering/science-type boys often write with their left hands! But I can't remember if the hand you write with is linked to the opposite side of your brain.

You've had that dream forever. You'll get there, and we'll all have lunch there every second Sunday forever after. :o)