Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Called the doctor and the doctor said

I have a horrible cold. I'm sure it's not the flu, but when you feel horrible, who cares about the diagnosis? Prognosis is perhaps a different story entirely. All I care about are all of the comfort items I wish I had right now:

1. My mama

2. A gardenia-scented candle from Glass House Fragrances - they make seriously the most gorgeous candles, and the 3-wick candles are scented just strongly enough to drive the smell of illness out of my room, but not too strongly as to suffocate my already badly clogged nose.

3. Someone to help me wash my hair and do stupid things with the shampoo froth to make me laugh.

4. A cup of lemon & ginger tea. I only have peppermint and chamomile and they are just all wrong.

5. My two imaginary pug dogs.

6. Soup that someone other than myself has made. It always tastes better that way.

No comments: