Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy birthday to me


Pic from Becheery

You guys are the best! (and I can't believe I had the restraint to wait... seriously. that was hard work!)

The heavy-handed responsibility of reaching my 30s is still many, many years away (*cough* 2). So to continue celebrating the recklessness, bad decisions, tequila shots, short shorts and existential epiphanies that punctuate my 20s, I'm having dinner at Libertine, the latest new opening at the fantastic Barracks development in Paddington - a fusion of French and Vietnamese food. Plus many cocktails to choose from.  According to the website, "libertine" means morally unrestrained, so I think it's a good match for me.  :o)

I'll review it on Sunday.

1 comment:

Phuong said...

am catching up on the blog after being away - sorry for being a bad friend and not calling on your b'day! Hope the gifts made up for it.

how was the restaurant?