Monday, April 27, 2009

Dating Lunacy Part 1

I once slept with a guy because he had the same birth date as me. Unfortunately, he wasn't the same birth year  as well, which kind of defeated the whole purpose of the little "experiment", which was primarily to see what sleeping with myself would be like.  This is potentially arrogance at its most visible, or stupidity at its stellar best. I suppose only an Aries could think this was a good idea.  Although, his clinginess post-shagging and need to understand our apparent "connection" was possibly a little like me several years ago, certainly not right now and he was older. Go figure. So I suppose - the same birth date does not actually = the same personality, which puts in jeopardy my firm belief in astrology (yada yada - location, year, alignment of moon etc). Startlingly, you can never really shag yourself with yourself in the two-people-in-the-room context.  


No comments: