Friday, April 17, 2009

Burning Question of the Day

Just who is Gwyneth referring to when she mentions her "frenemy" on the latest Goop newsletter?

Back in the day, I had a “frenemy” who, as it turned out, was pretty hell-bent on taking me down. This person really did what they could to hurt me. I was deeply upset, I was angry, I was all of those things you feel when you find out that someone you thought you liked was venomous and dangerous. I restrained myself from fighting back. I tried to take the high road. But one day I heard that something unfortunate and humiliating had happened to this person. And my reaction was deep relief and…happiness. There went the high road.

I'm kinda digging that she had the guts to say that - but I guess she's all Kabbalah now, and it doesn't matter

Is it J.Lo? Remember aaages ago - before any of these ladies had babies or wedding rings - J.Lo said of Gwyneth: "I swear to God, I don’t remember anything she was in.” And we all know Ben Affleck's spinning around with strippers which signalled the absolute end of the Bennifer (Lopez, anyway) relationship would have been pretty humiliating. I mean, he could have cheated on her with Giselle or something. 

No comments: