Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleeping Boutique








I have been busily planning a trip to Europe with my boy and have been undertaking the fun but frustrating task of finding decent accommodation that doesn't cost a fortune and that isn't grimey and gross, particularly in cities such as Paris and Barcelona.

The challenge was proving difficult - many a time I would think that I found a great place but then it would not pass the tripadvisor test (I have since become skeptical of tripadvisor - I wonder if all those bad reviews claiming bed bugs and dodgy and dirty bathrooms and linen are really true? Or are they just reviews posted by jealous competitors?)

However, after extensive research (and perhaps being a little sucked in by the pictures), accommodation challenge was completed with these two boutique hotels in Paris and Barcelona.

I just hope they are as nice as the photos!

No comments: