Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kate Spade



My love for Kate Spade meant that I was in heaven when I spied the Kate Spade store conveniently located close to my work.. bright handbags, cute keyrings, polka dots and that familiar green lured me in but my favourite one of all.. kate spade paper.

Now I acknowledge that although I love to look at it, I really have no use for any of the kate spade paper items... thank you cards, save the date cards, note cards, personalised stationery....(the only exception being the new kate spade diary I purchased to replace my much loved but much used filofax) but as I was saying who needs note cards when you have facebook, emails and blogging?

Perhaps I should do as Kate says though and maintain the tradition of handwritten notes by investing in some pretty notecards and sending them on to much loved but scattered friends?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Handwritten notes please? A letter in fact! Hmm... that reminds. Whatever happened to the postcard game?