Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Travel

As some of you know, I'm already planning my next escape back to South America. I loved it that much! And I believe that given the shortness of life, I shouldn't hold back. There is no reason not to continue travelling... Although I would love some companions! *hint hint* :o)

One of the places I will most certainly be returning to - for an extended period of time - is Argentina. While I have only seen Buenos Aires, I fell in love with the place. It is very, very fucking cool. Effortlessly so. Hence, my Spanish lessons. If you require any further enticement, may I suggest the gorgeous, horse-riding, polo-playing men...


- Image -

1 comment:

A Sunny Disposition said...

When are you going back? I would LOVE South America but not this year, no $$$ left after Paris.. Perhaps next year! x