Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tricolour

Rachel Gilbert has long been a favourite of mine, and her latest collection for Spring/Summer 2010 is gorgeous in its simplicity and minimalist approach to colour - lilac, white and black - and length (either long or very, very short). With some sequins thrown in for good measure.



Can't say I'm a huge fan of the tranny shoes accompanying the outfits, but c'est la vie. We all have our vices.

Priced at around $1,000 for a long dress, and $700 for a shorty, Rachel Gilbert is definitely an investment - well worth making, but probably not something you do at a moment's notice. My Rachel Gilbert is a gorgeous short black heavily sequinned on the hem and straps. I was lucky - I got my dress before she had a following ... and while it was on sale.


It-Girl of the moment Samantha Harris is absolutely stunning. And a very good reason for going to the gym a little bit more often in summer.

No comments: