Monday, September 27, 2010

Accomplishment

Project White pretty much finished up late last night.


Pic.

After several trips to the hardware store (my walls are thirsty!) and Ikea (missing pieces... groan!) my room is shaping up very nicely - if I do say so myself! And the great thing about it, is that I did it all by myself! Ok, my mum helped lift a couple of things into my room, but that's it! I built a 6 drawer chest of drawers (it took 5 hours...); I painted an entire room; and reorganised a wardrobe (heartwrenching!). There are still a few things to sort out - most importantly wall hangings - but it felt so zen, when I finally collapsed into my freshly made bed last night. I am super tired, but happy with the results.

Next up - a garage sale to sell all my old clothes/shoes/handbags! Any volunteers to help out?! :o)

No comments: