Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Want Your Love


"I don't care what anyone says. I know that I'm a damn good actress."

"I want my career back. I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It's not fun anyway."

"I think my biggest focus for myself is learning how to continue to get through the trauma that my father has caused in my life."

Keeping in mind this girl is only 24, seems a little confused about who she is as a sexual being and seems not to have much of a childhood ... I think this girl probably deserves another couple of chances before she is relegated once and for all to the trainwreck-has-been bin. She seems to have a different level of self-awareness right now, and an ability to see the good in herself. Liking yourself can be very hard at times - for any 24 year old, for any girl, and for anyone who is struggling with what makes them different.

I hope she gets there.

No comments: