Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vanilla


* In Feng Shui, the fridge should be clean, scented of vanilla and vibing abundance.

* Nutritionists would like it to be groaning with antioxidant rich vegetables and lean protein to go in our well planned meals.

What is in your fridge? Becaase I sharehouse, we have only one shelf each (which kills me). My shelf is loaded up with Greek yoghurt, avocado, various half-nibbled at cheese, an Easter egg and organic beef sausages that I bought on a shopping trip commenced while starving. I have nabbed one of the halves of the crisper, and it is full of tomatoes, lettuce, capsicum and broccoli (one of my favourite vegetables - despised as a child). While all this sounds terribly healthy, you should see my part of the freezer. I am an ice cream addict.

1 comment:

A said...

My fridge shelf (yes, I too have one shelf in the flat..) contains Lurpak butter (the best!), full cream milk, free range eggs, parmigiano reggiano, plunger coffee, fresh basil, a zucchini, Hanks strawberry jam, various other cheeses in varying states of use, just like you..! These are all my staples - I tend to by fresh vegies as I use them.. And not often enough sadly.. Need to get back into that properly. and because I took over the shelf from the Boy, there are his left over jars of tahini, peanut butter, and some weird health things that I'm afraid to touch...!!