Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hop To It

I am one of those people who finds it really hard to say no when the hard sell is made... (I honestly have no problem with telephone sales people - they're about the only ones I can say no to!) So I buckle, or compromise.

I recently buckled to the hard sell of a personal trainer. Don't get me wrong, I find his abdominal muscles very inspiring, but I really don't need it. I feel that Body Attack is sufficient (seriously!). Now that I have my trip coming, I feel like it will be so much easier to say no on the grounds of saving. And it means I can finally find some dance classes to attend! I am missing hip hop classes more than I had expected. There is something so liberating about pretending you're star of a gangsta's film clip.


Umm... not quite this style of dancing, but I enjoy that too. Love her dress!

Pic from The Sartorialist. Dancing at Governor's Island in summer now locked on to my bucket list..

No comments: