Friday, January 2, 2009

New blogs for 2009

I have recently stumbled upon some new fashion blogs that have become firm favourites. I now read these everyday along with The Satorialist and GoFugYourself, so thought I would take the opportunity to share...

Garance Dore
My best new favourite and a bit like The Satorialist. Garance is a french freelance illustrator (see one of her pretty illustrations below)/writer who started this blog in 2006. She is a smart cookie and writes her blog in both english and french - reading this blog makes me so wish i was living in paris!!!!


Coco's Tea Party
Celebrity fashion blog. They have recently posted a great article on their 50 best dresses for the year. Pretty...

New York Magazine's fashion blog. The blogger seems to have a similar sense of humour to the gofugyourself girls. Hilarious!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so funny! i read garance dore and coco's also! will have to check out the cut. good blog spotting! xo