Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Birthday Post - I Promise!


Kate Moss (another of my favourites) has her birthday tomorrow - she'll be 35! UK Grazia has a live update page just for her birthday! Clearly, they have someone sitting out the front of her house watching as the presents roll in - and who wouldn't, so far she has received a piano and a stuffed bird sculpture!

Everyone (almost) is waiting with bated breath to see (a) what she wears for her birthday bash (remeber the starry jumpsuit?) - which goes for an entire weekend; and (b) how trashed she gets.

Kate really is living the Absolutely Fabulous dream it seems - she has a child who I can only imagine is somewhat neglected as a result of Kate's lifestyle. I mean, how much parenting can one be expected to do when one must jet to exotic locations to model, get photographed snorting coke, go to rehab, ski with a 19 year old model, date Pete Doherty (eeeeuwwww!), guest appear on Little Britain (yeah ... but no .. but yeah), revive her career in triumph AND party. Too much. I bet her nanny has the BEST gossip in the world.

35 is the new 18

Anyway - happy birthday to one of my favourite style icons: Queen Kate.

No comments: