Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do Not Believe This Woman

"There are loads of things I don't like about my body. I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach."
- Victoria Beckham: pop singer, fashion designer, WAG, and now Armani lingerie model


Posh Spice has been catapulted into the lingerie modelling world courtesy of Giorgio Armani who previously bought us the neatly wrapped package of VB's husband, David. Mon got. It makes me hot under the collar just looking at that picture. For those of you not-so in love with Victoria as I am, get used to it. Reportedly she has signed a 3 year, US$24 million contract with Armani.


There doesn't seem to be an ounce of fat on her in the black + white shots (yes, as flattering a light as sepia) and she doesn't even look as painfully thin as the critics make her out to be. I love the pixie hair - it's almost a little Audrey Hepburn-ish in a film noir kind of way. They're nice shots and - while I'd prefer to see the David billboard - I'll be happy enough to see the Vicki billboard when I land in NYC in less than 2 weeks! And catch up with the marvellous Jenny - apparent co-contributor to this blog, who is yet to write a word! :o)

Gratuitous shot of VB in Milan recently with her boys - and Louboutins.

No comments: