Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Kind of Crazy


In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Naomi Campbell shared her diet secrets: a diet involving drinking a cocktail of Maple syrup, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and water and eating nothing else.

"I try to do this three times a year … The most I've ever done it for is 18 days. So I started on Sunday. This is my sixth day."

She also shared another beauty tip for would-be supermodels: skipping. "The rope is great for your face; you lose a lot on your face when you do the rope," she said. I bet she chats to "the rope" before launching her skipping attack.

Campbell revealed that her "fitness guru" partner for the past two years, provided her with unfailing support when it comes to resisting food. "If there is bread on the table, he's like, 'don't eat bread,'" she said, gazing at Doronin, who smiled from the front row of the audience during the interview.

Um. Weird.

No comments: