Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Glee-ful Girl


Who doesn't adore Glee? Probably anyone who was cool at school, I would have to say - these people simply cannot identify.

I was not cool at school - in fact I'd have to say I had no idea where I fit in. Not that that bothered me, strangely. I did my own thing, enjoyed myself (generally speaking - I did have an arch rival to contend with for a time there) and, of course, behaved quite similarly to Lea Michele's (pictured) character. Irritating in my single-minded pursuit to get what I wanted (in this case, a Rock Eisteddfod entry)... So I love Glee. It makes me feel righteous, and that geeks will always rule the world. Just ask Bill Gates.

23 year old Lea Michele is featured in this month's Women's Health magazine which is really great. She's gorgeous, healthy and completely charming. Perfect. Also very funny - doing a great Penelope Cruz impersonation for the interviewer: "Eez eet you? Are you dee girl I've been zeeing at all of deez award tings?". She is also a long-term New Yorker saying that, although LA has been good to her, "New York is who I am". Bless.

No comments: