Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday: Thinking of Phuong

Phuong is off on her hens night in Thailand this weekend, so this shout-out is to her.

Many moons ago, Phuong and I would love nothing less than heading to a dodgy bar in Brisbane city (the Exchange) of a Saturday night and grooving away on the dance floor all night long. One of my favourites of the day was this:



I still love it - and I hope you hear it in a dodgy bar (although it all looks terribly classy!) and dance to it, and pretend that I'm there. I wish I could be there. Have a great weekend (and Jenny will be there too - you too!). You deserve it!

This is still one of my favourite grind on someone's knee songs! haha.. Too much information?!

2 comments:

Phuong said...

thanks for the blog love. gosh those days at the exchange were so much fun! xo

ps i still really hate that song, i know you love it though :)

Ally Kay said...

Love dancing to that song! Remember that try hard r&b club -'the dome?'I popped my 'dancing to ice-cube' cherry there, and haven't looked back. 99 baby!