Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday: The Long Week Is Over


I will be nourishing my soul - visits with friends, decent sleep, nourishing food, not too much alcohol, and probably a pedicure (sorry little sister... I need to do it regardless if you're with me - my winter toes aint pretty!).

I would also like to tell you all that I thought I knew what love was until Wednesday night when I spent an hour rocking my niece to sleep while we watched the Britney Spears episode of Glee. She is the most perfect looking baby I have ever seen (they ordinarily do not excite me) and I thought my heart would burst with the love that was in my chest! I cannot even imagine how it must feel to be a new mama, but being an aunt is amazing! (Please note: I am not clucky - I am most happy to return the little darling to her mum, but being an aunt is very cool).

No comments: