Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Cried Laughing

I'm not kidding. I am wiping tears from my eyes this instant. Yes, I'm procrastinating - but this is one of the most hilarious ways of doing it (yesterday, I cleared algae from the pond in my backyard - I did not cry with laughter. No siree).

Below we have covers of real books, vandalising real libraries and second-hand book stores near you. I had to remove the book When Children Invite Child Abuse from my pics because ... Oh, I don't know. It just somehow seemed wrong. Not according to the author (and peeps looking for an out in court for such activities)! (my laughter was the "WTF that is not real" kind of laugh, quickly followed by a look over my shoulder to see if people had seen me looking at it. I seem to do that quite often lately.


The mind boggles.

Credits

No comments: