Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Black Eyed P. Hilton

It was revealed yesterday that "celebrity" blogger Perez Hilton was whacked in the head by the Black Eyed Peas' tour manager. The news sparked a little shiver of a certain well-known Chicago-based cell block tango... He Had It Coming.

I haven't read his blog in many, many months. I found the putrid bilious hatred that spewed out of the computer screen too much to bear - his unfathomable hatred for Kate Moss (unacceptable!), his desperate need to "out" young male actors (who eff-ing cares who they shag? Let them deal with their sexuality in private) and his general need to pin penises on people's heads was getting a tad dull. Obviously violence is no way of solving a problem, but if I was confronted with an obnoxious, taunting, fat, hideous man at 4am ... Well. I just don't know what I'd do.

1 comment:

Phuong said...

I have boycotted Perez too and haven't read him in ages - he's so mean!