Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Here's lookin' at you, kid


Australia is continuing its very successful export trade in beautiful actresses with Girl of the Moment, Margot Robbie. If you haven't heard of her, go to the supermarket and head for the magazine aisle. You'll soon be up to date.

Formerly of long-running Aussie soap, Neighbours, and leading lady beside Leo DiCaprio in the box office smash The Wolf Of Wall Street (SOMEONE GIVE LEO AN OSCAR), the star of this well-proportioned, sassy lady is well on the ascent. Having recently graced the cover of Vanity Fair, and charming the socks off every TV talk show host she comes across with her Jennifer Lawrence-esque mix of self-deprecation and mischievousness, Margot Robbie can do no wrong.

In today's news, it was announced that she would be Jane to hunky, straight out of the caves, Tarzan in a 3D remake of the film classic. Playing Tarzan is ridiculously hot Alexandar Skarsgard.


I must admit, I am struggling to take the sexy vampire image out of my mind, as I attempt to imagine him as a banana-muching, tree-swinging Neanderthal hero. Probably the lack of him wearing a shirt will get me there.

Anyway, I don't really care. I am just pleased that women of more normal proportions are killing it in Hollywood right now.


It's ok to drink milkshakes again

No comments: