Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Bump


Miranda Kerr has appeared completely naked and knocked-up in W Magazine, and she looks - as always - amazing. The 27 year old glamour girl had this to say about starting a family: For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn’t complex at all.

The magazine went on to say that Kerr, whose stealth wedding to actor Orlando Bloom this past July caught even the paparazzi off guard, was in Paris shooting a Jil Sander campaign when she found out she was pregnant. “I was wondering why I’d been so sick.” Kerr and Bloom have opted not to be told their child’s sex. “We’re keeping it a surprise,” she says. Though her modeling stock has risen (she’s currently fronting campaigns for Jil Sander, Prada, and Victoria’s Secret), Kerr has no issues with putting her professional ambitions on hold. “My career has been wonderful, but it’s not my life. I don’t feel pressure to get back to work.” As for the long-term future, the Aussie native has conceived a rustic plan for domestic bliss: “My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house. And I hope to eventually get there.”

I really love this girl's attitude to life.

No comments: