Thursday, August 14, 2008

Newsbreak: Mimco Launches Shoe Line

Oh my LORD I'm so excited! One of my favourite accessories stores, Mimco, has just launched a shoe line! Mimco has for years delighted with its unique and quintessentially Aussie take on jewellery and handbags, with its fashion forward mix of nature's elements pearls, metals, leather and plastics blended into fun and practical items that live in your wardrobe forever.

Now, they have shoes!

As a stiletto lover, I'm definitely more drawn to the high heels in the collection. At $399-$450 a pop, you'd want to love the shoes. The main problem I see with them (and this is just from the pictures) the shoes are a little Witchery-ish, without the cheaper pricetag. We'll see how it goes, but provided Mimco can continue to design quirky, one-off type pieces with quality materials, I see this shoe line being as successful as Mimco's jewellery and handbag collections.

No comments: