Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shoesday

Today's (belated) Shoesday is a case of either Where's Wally or one of those 3D puzzles where you have to go slightly-but-not-quite cross-eyed in order to identify a hidden image.... Thankfully, we know that shoes belong on one's feet, so actually it's not that hard to identify the shoes here... I am speaking conceptually, I suppose.

Valentino's Resort 2015 collection has delivered a super striped, dazzling array of clothes. But frankly, I'm far more interested in the shoes (if you can see them).




The remainder of the Valentino collection was a little too Frida for my liking (think heavy embroidery, OTT fringing and chunky espadrilles)...


Not in love...

... Although perhaps I should get used to embroidery, as it ran rampant on the resort-wear catwalks.


      

Christopher Kane, Valentino and Mary Katrantzou (among others)

No comments: