Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Blush

It's June, I say with an enormous sigh. And by "June", I mean winter.

After a quick trip to Melbourne this week, where temperatures plummeted to 3 degrees overnight and rose to a measly 12 degree max temp (eroded rapidly by Antarctic winds), I was pleased that I had packed an entire sheep's worth of woollen clothing. Unfortunately, all items were shades of grey, charcoal and moonless midnight black. Of course we love black. Black is the timeless classic that makes us look chic, put together and efficient all at once. However there can be too much of a good thing.

So I give you woollen jackets in all the colours our cheeks turn when confronted with a gorgeous man, a freezing wind, too much champagne or simply happy news: blush.





And then there was this - sparkling pink shearling coats. I. Die.

Gimme. 
Happy Friday. Stay warm! xo

No comments: