Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Louis Lust List

Michelle Williams is currently fronting up for Louis Vuitton's latest campaign for its new Lockit handbag. Chosen for her natural beauty and habit of choosing challenging film roles, she appears in garb from Marc Jacobs' latest collection, moody red lips and an awfully covetable choppy short-do.



At the risk of sounding greedy (why not, it's my Lust List after all), I want one of ALL of them. In particular, I am rather taken by this blush pink bag:




I think Louis Vuitton is gradually moving away from the blanket LV logo to a more discrete label which I heartily embrace. Dreadful counterfeits draped over the arm of swarthy tourists returning from a booze-soaked holiday in Thailand have done much to reduce the value of the logo en masse on a handbag, so the more subdued direction seems like a good choice. 

No comments: