Monday, February 25, 2013

Train Station

One of the big trends on the red carpet was the train. Whether it was a column dress, a thigh-splitting A-line gown or a good old fashioned ball gown, almost every dress seemed to have a little (or large) train attached. As a woman hunting wedding dresses, I was most intrigued.

The thigh split + train was probably my least favourite take on the trend. Choose one or the other me-thinks. Somehow this two-toned dress with its fairly simple asymettrical accents had too much going on.


Cute couple coming through! (how adorable is a crooked bow tie? Ben Affleck knows the answer)


Ummm..... Bride alert! Jennifer Lawrence looked outrageously good

Another of my favourites - I have a thing for this shade of pink


Naomi Watts - another of my favourites... I can never choose but she is definitely in the top 2

Nicole - always a delight

No comments: